FTC-U provides the tools you need to turn your ideas and designs into works of art!
Whether you are a hobbyist or full commercial embroiderer Walter Floriani has the perfect embroidery software solution for you!
- Wave Gradient Fill Patterns
- Wave Color Blend Patterns
- Apply Template Layouts to designs
- Create Name Drops
- Create Button Hole
- Advanced Font upsize warning system
- Enhanced Split Designs
- True Type Text Fonts
- Text on Path
- Single Line Satin Input Method
- Convert Images to Vector Artwork
- Wave Fill Pattern
- Enhanced 11 fonts Closest Point Connect Fonts
- Redwork Tool
- Inside-Out text feature (for caps or jacket back lettering designs)
- Artwork tool (create vector artwork that can be exported or converted into stitches)
- Cross Stitch Tool
- Auto Digitizing Wizard (work with vector and image files)
- Segmented Auto Digitizing for user controlled auto digitizing
- Manual digitizing
- Mulitple stitch types (manual, run, satin, steil, fill, applique, cross stitch)
- Enhanced Save2Sew - automatically adjusts design density, underlay, and compensation based on fabric type selected
- Photo Stitch Wizard
- Add ZigZag, Wave, Twirl, Pinch, and Spherize Distortion to objects
- Enhanced Create custom emboss/fancy fill patterns
- Create Outline Feature
- Color Blending Feature
- Create custom motif patterns
- Design library (drag and drop onto design page)
- EDITING FEATURES:
- Slice Tool for splitting one artwork element into multiple elements
- Optimize Entry/Exit points (automatically rearranges entry/exit points for design optimization)
- Optimize design sequence (automatically rearranges design sewing sequence for optimal sewing sequence)
- Color Sort tool for rearranging a design by color
- Convert between stitch types
- Unlimited redo/undo
- Resize with stitch regeneration
- Alignment tools/functions
- Transform designs/objects
- Re-sequence object in Sequence manager
- Break apart text for additional editing capabilities
- Modify start and end points of design elements
- Modify stitch direction/angles in design elements
- Modify element shape with node editing
- Change density, underlay, underlay settings, compensation, stitch lengths
- Resize, rotate, and distort lettering
- Edit individual stitch points
- Add and Delete individual stitches
- Change node type/properties
- Apply fabric texture background to design page
- Enhanced Adjustable grid settings (lines or dots)
- Ruler - measure design elements
- Fade objects
- Zoom in and out using mouse scroll
- Image fading
- 3D replication of embroidery design
- Customizable software layout
- Slow redraw - simulated stitch sewout
- Floating or docking toolbars
- Custom user-created guidelines
- Select/hide objects
- Select/hide by thread color sequence
- View stitch ends
- View design sequence
Embroidery Formats Supported:
Floriani Files (WAF), Baby Lock/Brother/Bernina (PES), Elna/Janome/Kenmore (SEW), Elna(EMD), Janome/Elna(JEF), Viking/Husqvarna (HUS), Pfaff (PCS), Tajima (DST), Singer/Poem (CSD), Singer (XXX), Melco(EXP), Viking D1 (SHV), Viking/Pfaff (VIP), Viking/Pfaff (VP3)
Why purchase your next machine from Jackman's Fabrics
Each Babylock, Brother, and Juki machines comes with a one-year, free labor warranty at no cost. This is only available from the dealer where your purchase was made. The one-year warranty starts the date of purchase and includes repairs, cleanings, adjustments, and replacements of any defective parts.
Additionally, Jackman's stands behind your in-store purchase with a number of exclusives, including:
Lifetime in-person education and training. Our certified instructors will ensure you get the most out of your machine-- far more than you'll find on any YouTube video.
Expert assistance. We're here to help with all of your sewing, serging, or embroidery projects.
Free delivery, set-up, in-home orientation. A Jackman's exclusive. we are the only dealer to offer these services on every Babylock, Brother, and Juki machine purchased within 50 miles of our store locations (20 miles on longarm quilting machines). Additional fee may apply to purchases outside of these areas.
14-day Money Back Guarantee another Jackman's exclusive. If for any reason you're not satisfied with your purchase, Jackman's offers a full refund on machines returned with all the original packaging and parts. We charge a restocking fee if a machine is used over 16 hours and or is not returned with all original packaging and parts.
Should you choose to purchase your machine from us online, you'll get the following "Jackman's exclusive" benefits:
Free shipping on machines.
No Sales tax. Orders shipped outside of Missouri and Illinois are free of sales tax.
Unparalleled education. Lifetime access to a robust series of Zoom classes you can watch anywhere.
We stand above our competitors. Why?
Family Owned. For more than 118 years, our team, led by our fifth generation, are here to provide outstanding customer service. And, unlike our competitors, we offer:
One-stop shopping. Jackman's features the largest selection of patterns, quality fabrics, accessories, and notions.
A team of professionals. Our staff is here to work with you one-on-one to find everything you'll need for your next project.
Try before you buy from the largest collection of machines. our staff will help you select the right machine, plus you can "test drive" all the machines we offer before you buy.
Largest Selection of fabrics, quality cottons, and designer lines. We also offer the largest selection for the bride-to-be.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.