Jackman’s Fabrics provides top-quality, factory trained sewing machine repair, for all makes and models.
We repair all sewing machines, quilting machines, embroidery machines and sergers.
- When was the last time you had your sewing machine in for preventive maintenance?
- Sewing machines, sergers, and embroidery machines should all be cleaned, oiled, adjusted, and tension balanced on a regular basis for trouble free use.
- Most problems and expensive repairs are prevented by this service. This service, called “COA” (Clean Oil & Adjust), needs to be performed by a factory trained repair person and is recommended at least once a year for active use and once every two years for occasional use.
- Free estimates are available. Service takes about 7 business days unless parts are needed.
- 24 hour rush service is available. Please call the store and ask for the repairman to confirm availability.
- We back all of our repairs with a 90 day guarantee.
We repair and service all sewing machines, quilting machines, embroidery machines and sergers including the following manufacturers.
|Items to bring in with machine for service.||Items to leave at home.|
Embroidery Machines bring a hoop, embroidery foot, and design for sew off if none built in.
If problem occurs during embroidery please bring: Embroidery module and Embroidery foot.