St. Louis, MO. 314-994-1060
Fairview Heights, IL. 618-632-2700
Easy to use:
- Software Key gives you hassle-free access to Palette 11 capabilities.
- Simple navigation menu gives you quick access to your settings.
- Connect Baby Lock multi-needle machines to finish multiple projects more efficiently.
- WLAN pattern Import/Export (for machines with this feature)
- 54 built-in Decorative Fill patterns.
- Echo quilting
- Programmable Stitch Creator allows you to modify any of the 54 patterns to create new decorative fill stitch patterns, or create your own fill patterns
- Converts fill inclination lines into curved lines.
- Flexible Spiral Stitch moves the radius point to create off-centered spirals.
- More variety and flexibility of fill decoration
Advanced editing and digitizing tools:
- Create decorative fill patterns.
- Modify fill patterns.
- More flexibility modifying patterns.
- Large split pattern with embroidery positioning sticker (for machines with this feature)
- Inclination lines convert to a curve by adding additional points.
- Large font mapping for imported embroidery data.
- Lifelike Photo Stitch with increased color control and contrast
IBM PC or compatible computer with Pentium IV or higher, 1 GHz or higher Processor, Windows® 7, 8.1, 10 operating system (32 or 64 bit), 1GB RAM or more is recommended, 600 MB Hard Drive Space, 2 or more USB Ports, XGA Monitor (1024 x 768), 16 bit color or higher, Mouse or compatible pointing device, Internet Access
Why purchase your next machine from Jackman's Fabrics
Each Babylock, Brother, and Juki machines comes with a one-year, free labor warranty at no cost. This is only available from the dealer where your purchase was made. The one-year warranty starts the date of purchase and includes repairs, cleanings, adjustments, and replacements of any defective parts.
Additionally, Jackman's stands behind your in-store purchase with a number of exclusives, including:
Lifetime in-person education and training. Our certified instructors will ensure you get the most out of your machine-- far more than you'll find on any YouTube video.
Expert assistance. We're here to help with all of your sewing, serging, or embroidery projects.
Free delivery, set-up, in-home orientation. A Jackman's exclusive. we are the only dealer to offer these services on every Babylock, Brother, and Juki machine purchased within 50 miles of our store locations (20 miles on longarm quilting machines). Additional fee may apply to purchases outside of these areas.
14-day Money Back Guarantee. Another Jackman's exclusive. If for any reason your not satisfied with your purchase , Jackman's offers a full refund on machines returned with all original packaging and parts. Unlike our competitors, we don't charge restocking fees of up to 25% for opening boxes
Should you choose to purchase your machine from us online, you'll get the following "Jackman's exclusive" benefits:
Free shipping on machines.
No Sales tax. Orders shipped outside of Missouri and Illinois are free of sales tax.
Unparalleled education. Lifetime access to a robust series of Zoom classes you can watch anywhere.
We stand above our competitors. Why?
Family Owned. For more than 118 years, our team, lead by our fifth generation, are here to provide outstanding customer service. And, unlike our competitors, we offer:
One-stop shopping. Jackman's features the largest selection of patterns, quality fabrics, accessories, and notions.
A team of professionals. Our staff is here to work with you one-on-one to find everything you'll need for your next project.
Try before you buy from the largest collection of machines. our staff will help you select the right machine, plus you can "test drive" all the machines we offer before you buy.
Largest Selection of fabrics, quality cottons, and designer lines. We also offer the largest selection for the bride-to-be.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.